OK. You convinced me. I need a press release. Now what?
In 1995 Tina Koenig founded the internet’s first online press release distribution company, Xpress Press. Through the years, her company has been a leading provider of press releases to the media using proprietary subscriber-based (opt-in) lists and through partnerships with leading U.S. and international news partners.
Our company has issued thousands of press releases on behalf of authors, businesses and non-profit organizations. We know which services provide value and which are a waste of money. It’s not easy to get publicity for your book. So you want to choose a service that makes sense for you. Just like you want a press release that’s newsworthy and worth the expense to send. Are you trying to reach radio, television or print journalists? Do you seek book reviews? Or are you looking to position yourself as an expert? Can you tie your book to a major event or holiday? Read more about distribution options below.
Our pricing is simple. You have two choices:
1) Have us send a release you provide
2) Have us write and send your release
We’ve done enough business with the various newswires to know which levels of service make sense for authors and experts.
We DO NOT recommend using a press release distribution service for all authors and books. Only the most newsworthy topics get traction.
But it is still important to have a press release about your book for show hosts and others who need basic information. Press releases can accomplish a lot for authors. For example, a press release provides information to book stores and other organizations that may want to book an author while they are on tour. Remember, you don’t need to blast a press release out to media to accomplish your publicity goals.
Send My ReleaseWe distribute your supplied press release.
- Properly format provided release
- Word count limit is 400 words
- Format provided image/s for distribution
- Facilitate distribution through our PR Partner
- Help choose your media list
Write & Send My ReleaseWe write and then distribute your press release.
- Write a 400-word press release. The release is not distributed until the client has approved the text..
- Facilitate distribution through our PR Partner. Photos may be linked in the press release but are not visible
- Use a basic web-only distribution with trade press included.