Publicity Assistant By The Hour
To give your book the best shot at success, it’s critical that you have a marketing and publicity plan. Sure, you can do this yourself. But wouldn’t it be great if there was someone who already knew the business inside and out? Someone who could take care of press inquiries and scheduling book signings while you’re at work or brainstorming your next project? You know what’s coming…there is!
- Write press materials, keep media assets up to date.
- Pitch interviews and reviews for you and your books.
- Coordinate travel and event-related appearances.
- Respond to calls from media, event planners and booksellers.
- Work with bookstores to coordinate author events.
- Organize media coverage and press clips – link to website
- Perform online research to acquire publicity contacts and maintaining media lists.
- Oversee and contribute to social media platforms.
- Provide general administrative support, answer emails, post blogs, update website.
A personal publicist is an extraordinary asset if you’re not technically inclined. Our publicists are experts in social media and web technologies. Time may be purchased in 5 hour blocks. We suggest starting with 10 hours.
Wouldn’t you rather spend your time writing?
All our personal publicists have years of experience in the publishing and entertainment business. They understand time and scheduling requirements — and what reporters and reviewers need. Hourly rates are $50 and time block purchases start at 5 hours. A good place to begin is with a 10 hour block of time.