Social Media Audit and Maintenance
In order to be a successful author you need to communicate with readers and have a presence on social media. We understand that you’re only one person. We’ll work with you to determine which of the social media platforms makes the most sense for your brand. If you’re a photographer, you’ll want to be on Instagram and Pinterest. If you’re a journalist, Twitter is where you’ll spend a lot of time. We make sure all the popular social media site are claimed with your brand. You can then pick your favorites for reader and publicity outreach.
What does a typical social media audit entail?
- Set up a public figure page on Facebook
- Secure a uniform “branded” handle for use on 5 platforms that may include: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube or others of your choosing.
- Fill out profiles with your information, content and provided photos. If author photos need to be taken we can arrange that for an added charge.
- Provide you with the login credentials to these sites.
- Assign an admin of your choosing to Facebook if you won’t be the only one monitoring the site.
- Provide training on how to use the platforms at an additional charge. Assign a personal publicist to your account for daily or weekly maintenance and updates.
If you’re new to social media we strongly suggest you let our team create your social media pages so they have uniform branding. If author photos are of poor quality, we will suggest options for retaking pictures with a photographer in your area.