Are you the Do It Yourself type?
If you have a free weekend, you can build an author website yourself when you take Tina’s “Website in a Weekend” class at Teachable.com.
CLICK THIS LINK TO SIGN UP FOR THE CLASS. It’s just $99.
Learn how to create a simple author website in a weekend with one of the internet’s most popular website building programs – Squarespace or WordPress.
Follow along in easy-to-understand slides with voice-over video as Tina builds one website using Squarespace and another using WordPress. Build as you go, or watch the class first and return to build your website another weekend.
Here’s a quick overview of what is covered in the course:
– What you can expect to pay for a website. Free is nice but it’s not practical.
– Essential elements of an author website – text and images you will need before you start.
– Which software and service to use for building a website.
– Where to find photos and other free visuals and graphics for your website.
– An introduction to domain names and where to buy them.
– An introduction to Squarespace.com software-as-service website builder.
– An introduction to WordPress service open source software and site builder.
– Choosing between Squarespace and WordPress.
– Build a website using Squarespace.
– Build a website using WordPress.
– What other integrations you may want to include on your website.
– Where to find help if you need it.
The class is just $99 and Tina will apply a credit to any continued design after the 30-day period is over and you’ve completed the course. Click this link to take the class at Teachable.com.